Ridges and ripples add tactile interest to these eight furnishings.
1. Chasm side table in high-shine champagne-gold metal with lacquered timber top by Blainey North Collection.
2. Nori coffee table in black-lacquered wood covered by a hand-knurled band with suede top and burnished-brass base by Gallotti&Radice through DDC.
3. Elliot Eakin’s Frill table in walnut with polished-steel base ring by Kimball.
4. Juan and Paloma Garrido’s Aristas low coffee table in 24-karat gold-plated metal with glass top by Garrido Gallery through Maison Gerard.
5. Grooves storage cupboard in hand-carved teak with metal base by Ethnicraft.
6. Futuristic bench in steel and brass by Ana Volante Studio.
7. Sherry Shirah’s Audubon pedestal dining table in white oak and brass by Doorman.
8. Tribute table with laser-cut brass top, brass supports, and CNC-cut compressed-paper-and-resin base by Binchy and Binchy.