From azure to turquoise, eight fabrics and wallcoverings play the blues.
1. Miami, South Beach Stripe, South Beach, and Tropicalia fabrics in solution-dyed polyester, acrylic, or polypropylene by Mokum through James Dunlop Textiles.
2. Moody Blues fabrics in Otratex phthalate-free, degradable vinyl by Fil Doux Textiles.
3. Kate Miller’s Hex on You wallpaper digitally printed with water-based ink on FSC-certified vellum by Elworthy Studio.
4. Shanan Campanaro’s Biami, Akimbo, Omaha Kinship, and The Dance pillows or fabric-by-the-yard in oyster linen by Eskayel.
5. Tides, Washed, River, Streams, and Currents digitally printed Type II wall coverings with felt accents (hand-sewn by Dan Tillman) by Jill Malek.
6. Mist in Fog digitally printed silver-vinyl wall covering in Gilded Age by Phillip Jeffries.
7. Graph polyester in Marine and Feature poly-nylon in Landmark, both fabrics by CF Stinson.
8. Turn To Stone Type II vinyl wall covering in Crystalized Cobalt by MDC Interior Solutions.